Friday, March 28, 2008

Shadow Puppets are fun, especially when evreyone who drives by can see them!



This billboard is using a panel to cast a shadow on the board. It is really cool how they use the billboard to make a point, and they make it attractive so people notice it. I think I would notice it if I drove by in the morning and the level was low, and then I drove by a day later at a different time, and the lever was higher. I think it was very creative, and it fit the idea perfectly. At first it just looks like an animation. The color is not an average color for a billboard. Usually they are bright colors, or obnoxious pictures to catch the passerby’s attention. This billboard is light blue, and it has a simple message in average font, which to me, makes it a little bit more appealing, and trustworthy. I don’t really trust signs that have to se big obnoxious posters to lure you in. this billboard just has its little message, and simple creative way of getting it across, which is very interesting to see.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitz said...

That's AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Ur blogspot is so awsome u should check out mine
-noah-