Friday, March 28, 2008

If Earth's Fate was in my Hands We'd be Doomed



I’ve never really gotten into Halo, but I do know that it is about the human race in 2550, and the earth in under attack by aliens. The whole point of Halo is to save the earth, and I think that point alone is enough for any teenage boy to be drawn in, I mean, who doesn’t want to save the world? I think in this commercial they made good use of the colors. They made the planet look desolate, and helpless. Almost to make it look like the situation is hopeless, and only you playing our game can save the planet. They also used very good animation to make the Halo character come to life, as if he is a living, breathing human, when actually I n the game you are that person. They have this character use a cool weapon, it was a shield, and it showed that this character had game, and skills. It’s not a just a game, but its real. There’s a real war, and you are the real hero who can save the day. I think the commercial was clever. It was action packed for as short as it was, but there was no blood or gore because the hero was the hope, the player is the hope, to save the world.

0 comments: