Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My fantastic day!

IT WAS AN ORDINARY DAY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER...BUT THEN SOMTHING HSPPENED...i went to work early today...and worked until 11, then i went home, and cleaned a litte, but mostly relaxed...then...youll never guess...we went to the dollor tree...my new home away from home...i love it ...but not as much as um...wait theres nothing...in my life of loves it goes...


1.God
2.famiy
3.friends
4.dollor tree


...so, well, it was a blast...then i got called into work again, and i went to hellp, and we had a fun time! this guy came in and asked for a cup of water...and then he mumbled somthing and shouted...if you drink it YOULL LIVE FOREVER!!!...it was so hillarious...even more so becuase the guy wasnt joking...then my mom picked me up and the fun was over when i came to my house...bummer...
don't mind the typos becuause i was so excited to type this/ im in a hurry........

live life
don't live life
be happy
be unhappy

your choice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAN!!!! THAT WAS UR BEST POST YET!!!...and If u can find a Background to go with Life on the Ark then i will keep that name, just let me know if u do

Anonymous said...

Ok this has nothing to do with ur post but i know u read ur comments and i was wondering if u could please send me the pics of Our Perccusion party...and the vidoes like the one where we did our marching band around church...that was sooooooooooo much fun...so yea if u could please do that i would appretiat it~~Can't spell~~ SO yea well ttyl

Anonymous said...

Post Related: I guess someones found the Fountain of Youth...Man i should come to Hardy's More often...Especially when you're there because funny stuff seems to happen when ur there.