Monday, February 15, 2010

You know you're bored when you're Posting on your blog




So today...no lets back up
Um...the beginning of this semester
yes yes,
okay...

So, this semester started with a bunch of nerves...I was nervous for everything! Like:
What if I’m late?
What if I drive off the road on the way there?
What if I have something in my teeth?
Will my teachers like me? Will I meet really weird people?
I hope they have a bathroom near every room...just in case.
What if I trip in the hallway?
I wonder if my shoes are as cool as I think they are...

So aside from every day college concerns school is pretty nifty...it’s definitely different than high school!! People are free to do whatever they want!

Seriously, I could get up and walk out of class whenever I felt like it! And I could skip class altogether if I really wanted to, of course I wouldn’t do that! I think the freedom is nice, but sometimes it’s easy to abuse the freedom if we don’t handle it correctly. But, I’m pretty sure I’m doing well :)

So classes...
Yeah
Let’s not talk about those

So lunch...I eat food for lunch...and it’s yummy :)

And as for down time

I have a ton of free time in between classes

so between classes I can do basically anything I want...I usually go to a practice room and play the piano for a while...which, side note, I’m not sure if I’m even supposed to be there or not because I’m not enrolled in the music department. I just pretend I know what I’m doing and that I am allowed to be there, and no one knows the difference...
Also I read books...and such, and that about it...oh and I stalk people on facebook:)

So here i am at college, living the dream...

ps. it’s actually a nightmare

Jkjk

Hopefully ill update more often,
Rachel

0 comments: