Saturday, January 26, 2008

The first CD I'd bring if i were stranded on an island



well...first of all, I hope I'm stranded with a CD player, becuase I think it would be poitnless to bring CDs which are useless...but lets just say, I am carrying a CD player, and it doesn't get wet on my journey to the island...okay...first i would bring Toby Mac's new CD called Portable Sounds becuase it has a lot of songs, and i like every single one...There is a variety of song speeds, there are quiet songs, and loud songs, some are with other artits that I also love. My favorite song is the last song becuase its just so amazing. it is quite in the beginning, and then its like a party in the end. all the songs are encouraging,and they are not sepressing at all. Who would want to listen to sepressing music when they are stranded on an island? Some of his music even sounds like he's having a party on a tropical island. one of my other favorite songs is with his little song hes called "Tru Dog" on the CD, and he has a song on each CD, but this one is just so cute becuase hes like only four years old. this first video is one of my favorite songs on the cd, its just pictures...so you dont really need to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIS5cW6Awq8...this is my other favorie song, it has the same pictures as the other one, so you really do not need to watch it, you can just listen to the music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsZAwZi-x5U

0 comments: